After you install it for the first time, make sure you activate the related plugin, if it is not already activated.
Updating to the latest release
The extension can be updated with two different methods:
- By installing the new version on top of the old one.
- By using the integrated Remote Update system of Joomla! extensions manager.
This is the failsafe approach, but the least convenient.
- Download the latest release from our site and save the ZIP file to your hard disk.
- Then log in to your site's back end and click on Joomla! Extensions Manager.
- Use the Browse... button to locate the ZIP file you downloaded, then click on Upload and Install.
All Joomla! versions since 1.5.5 are smart enough to understand that you're doing an upgrade instead of installation, so they adjust the process accordingly.
Do NOT uninstall the current version of the extension before updating it. Uninstalling it will remove all of your data.
Using Remote Update
Firstly, insert from Extension's Options your download ID. You can get your download id at Your Download ID.
Then go to Joomla! extensions manager -> update tab and click button Find Updates. If a new release is appeared then you can just update it from there.
Something not working right after the update?
Sometimes Joomla! "forgets" to copy all updated files. Fortunately, this is something that we have seen a few times. In this case, simply follow the instructions in the Updating Directly section above. This will force Joomla! to retry updating the component, copying the missing files and everything will work again.
You can uninstall the component just like any other Joomla! component.
- In your site's back-end, just go to Extensions Manager and click on Uninstall.
- In the Filter area type PH Cloud and click on Search.
- Several entries appear. Select the entry where the Type is Package. Do not select the other entries; they are removed automatically.
- Now click on Uninstall. This will completely remove extension including all related data.